aerspeed is a guaranteed next-flight express product from Aer Lingus Cargo. It features guaranteed capacity availability for shipments booked more than three hours in advance and a 100% money-back fly-as-booked guarantee. Use it for your most urgent, last minute, or critical shipments for an unmatched level of flexibility, precision and the personalised service that only Aer Lingus Cargo can offer.
Product features include:
- Highest boarding priority
- Guaranteed capacity availability even on sold-out flights
- 100% money-back fly-as-booked guarantee1
- Minimum acceptance of 2 hours before scheduled time of departure (STD)2,3
- Minimum booking of 3 hours before scheduled time of departure (STD)
- Minimum transfer of 3 hours at DUB
- Online tracking
- Maximum weight of 50kg per piece
- Pieces must fit into an AKH container (European flights only)
- Dangerous goods, live animals, and valuables not accepted
- Available for airport-to-airport service only
1. Money-back guarantee does not apply in the event of disruptions outside Aer Lingus control, including, but not limited to weather delays, ATC delays, improper shipment packaging, and insufficient documentation. Inclusive of all surcharges.
2. Shipments must be in the possession of Aer Lingus Cargo no later than 2 hours before STD. Fly-as-booked guarantee does not apply if freight cannot be unloaded from delivery vehicle before the 2 hour cut off.
3. Maximum of 500 kgs aerspeed product per flight.
4. Minimum acceptance time is 2.5 hours at MXP and LIN.